[Bantams] This week

Cinseruli, Joe Joe.Cinseruli at fmr.com
Mon Jan 28 11:48:58 EST 2013

Aren't ref fees included in my annual dues paid to north andover?

Joseph Cinseruli | Vice President Relationship Management
Fidelity Institutional Wealth Services

200 Seaport Boulevard
Mailzone Z2B
Boston, MA 02210
617.392.2930
Joe.Cinseruli at fmr.com

https://fiws.fidelity.com

Clearing, custody, or other brokerage services may be provided by National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.