Meeting with Sean this AM

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Tue Apr 7 10:31:17 EDT 2009

I met briefly this morning with Sean to give him a list of items/questions
we need more details on.  Also gave him a copy of spreadsheet and asked him
to review to make certain we are not overlooking anything .  Tim is still
out of town.  Asked for 976 details including airframe time, engine time and
prop time.  Asked for specific model number of Lycoming O-320 (one model
with AD designation is known for cam probs). Asked if EE is willing to
upgrade avionics.  Will EE do a fresh annual/IFR certification.  What is our
"equity" position at end of note and exactly how many months remain on note.
Hope to have these questions answered by tomorrow evening.

Bob