976 New Info

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 13:27:10 EDT 2009

Received a call this PM from Sean to advise that Tim has a different concept
of what was stated relative to 976. We would not take over his note
payments.  Rather we would make an outright purchase of 976 for ??? dollars.
The current balance remaining on Tim's note would be our  down payment cost.
We (the club) would finance the remaining amount and Eagle East would
"guarantee" that new note with a lender.  Sean "thinks" the balance
remaining is 16-18000.  He did not suggest a price to purchase 976.

My first thoughts are that this makes the decision (976 vs. 0ther Aircraft)
somewhat easier.  If we buy 976 "as is", I'm not sure it's worth much more
than 16-18000 with missing logs, etc. but that's only my opinion.  My
questions about TTAF, TSMOH, and prop time have not yet been answered.  Sean
promises to have those details later today.

Bob