notes from 4/8/2009 meeting

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 20:52:08 EDT 2009

I will contact Tim again and ask for the number he's looking for
With respect to the warranty -if it's a new Penn Yan engine warranty is 24
months. If we buy it as is, I guess there would be no warranty but I will
ask Tim.
With respect to low/high wing - I think we need to stick with high wing as
that's what EE students learn on and what the majority of us are flying now.
Maybe the second plane could be low wing.
Just my opinion.
Bob