Garmin 430W

williammccann@comcast.net williammccann at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 09:40:00 EDT 2009

Good morning ,

The Garmin 430 looks a little more intimadating than it actually is . I've read the same reviews , but once you get familiar with the software, flight planning,setting waypoints and loading approaches,  it's easy.  Good point on the airways and the yearly data base.There wasn't too much feedback on the Garmin ,so I didn't mention the subsciption. If it came in a plane that we purchased outside of Eagle , it wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm sure everybody has there wish list , but if nothing else it's good for discussion.You can download the software if anybody's interested .Nice day to go flying!!!

Thanks

Bill Mc