976

Todd Brooks toddmbs at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 13:21:31 EDT 2009

I agree.

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, Bob Irving <rhirving at verizon.net> wrote:

From: Bob Irving <rhirving at verizon.net>
Subject: 976
To: eefc-core at workingcode.com
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 12:32 PM

Tried
to find Tim today but no luck. I told Sean we want a hard number on 976 ASAP.

Let’s
wait and see what Tim comes up with.

think the strategy should be to let Tim know that we have no interest in 976 “as
is”.

We
want a thorough refurbish including new transponder, install a GPS (430 or
770),

Fresh
annual with all squawks taken care of, fresh IFR certification, new Penn Yan “0
time”

engine,
new tires, some interior work.  Let’s see what that cost would be.

If
he does all of that, comes up with a realistic price, and agrees to guarantee
our note…

this
would be an ideal situation, in my opinion.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----