Decisions, decisions...

Bob McAloon robertmcaloon at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 18:39:01 EDT 2009

Hi All,

    First let me say... Thanks God it's Friday!  What a week... Here are a couple of bulleted points that I would like to make...

  a.. As mentioned by a couple of people so far, we will need to get more information from Tim on 976 before we can figure where on out list of options it will fall. The actual numbers for what the plane is worth, what Tim owes and what he may or may not be willing to "finance" himself will be forthcoming in the very near future, I'm sure.
  b.. As for the survey... from my perspective, the survey will give me an idea of what the cost will be for a $40/50/60K plane. From there I'll be able to get an idea of what I can or can't afford. From what I've gathered so far, I think most of us are in agreement on what we would like to end up with for a plane and personally, if I can afford the $60k plane, that's the one I want. If it's only the $50k... that's the one I want. etc... and I assumed the survey was just to get a ballpark idea of what we could afford... to explore our options. For the record... if we found a dream plane that was slightly beyond what I threw out for a ballpark number of what I could afford, I'd sell a kidney or something to make it happen. : )
  c.. After reading all your emails and meeting with you guys, I can't help but be excited about this club. You're all pumped up and ready to get this thing (pardon the over used pun) "off the ground". There seems to be a ton of knowledge, passion and excitement floating around we're all chomping at the bit to make some progress but obviously we'll need more information to be able to make completly informed decisions.

In conclusion, patience is a virtue... Hope you all have a great weekend/Easter.

Thanks! Bob McAloon