sample numbers

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sat Apr 11 12:37:51 EDT 2009

Steve Gordon writes:
> Thanks Mike.  Personally I wouldn't let the complex endorsement be a
> significant factor.  I've spoken with Sean about this before, and he said
> the hardest part is finding an aircraft to train in (which of course would
> not be a problem for us).  If I'm not mistaken, Eagle East can provide us
> with complex endorsements.  I believe they don't officially offer the
> endorsement because they don't have a plane they can use.

I figure that if we buy something that requires a complex,
high-performance, or tail-wheel endorsement, EE would be quite happy
to give us all training in our new plane.  It's a good deal for them,
and I know that several of their instructors have the necessary
experience.  Plus, I'm always interested in learning something new.

Since folks here seem to prefer sending to the list without a 'cc',
I've set the list options to supply an explicit 'reply-to' header.
It's not my normal preference, but it should help a bit with
duplicates.