sample numbers

Mike Lysik mike.lysik at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 17:12:14 EDT 2009

Bob

Can you ask Tim if he would go for item-6 on Todd's list below?  Example:  If we go with 976 for $18k, + $10k for 430W(installed) + some $ for xponder(does this come with the 430W?) + some money for whatever general upgrades the cockpit and panel need(do the VOR's work? one may be broken) + $20k for engine + anything else = total cost of plane to be financed by our group, guranteed by Eagle East.

Mike