Saturday meeting with Tim

rhirving@verizon.net rhirving at verizon.net
Sun Apr 12 10:56:38 EDT 2009

Todd
Tim's personal guarantee isn't going to happen. If Bill Eason approves, EE might take a note from us for cost of new engine and squawks. Key word is might. We would still need to come up with the 18k they owe on the note initially.

Bill McCann suggests and I concur that we should not pay anything additional for any perceived equity in 976. The aircraft is an albatross to EE and drains corporate cash every month that they continue to own it.

Bob