Saturday meeting with Tim

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Sun Apr 12 19:37:38 EDT 2009

I don't see any need for that but you are certainly welcome to meet with
them if you wish. We are progressing toward a full understanding and the
only remaining issues are (1.) how much do they want for the airplane and
(2.) will they finance the balance over $18,000 (or the amount of the note).
Is there something else you feel we need to discuss ?

Bob