proposed email to interested parties

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Mon Apr 20 15:14:37 EDT 2009

Jim,
The "buy-in" is a one time payment by all members that covers the down
payment EE wants on financing (15%) plus the engine reserve (we will need
about $20,000 to replace the engine in 400 hrs - maybe sooner). No, it's not
credit for anything. I don't see how the club could refund any of this money
on leaving.

If you are interested in doing the financing, that certainly is a preferred
approach. That would release us from the need to purchase 976 or 081. We
could find something everyone is happy to fly.

Why don't you provide some details ?

Bob