FW: Flying Club update

Todd Brooks toddmbs at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 11:45:41 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

We have internet access in Aruba.  This place is great!  I flew around the island for 1.2 hrs and learned a few new things from the instructor at the same time.  I got some great pictures but the only real trick here is that there is a constant (and I mean constant) 20kt wind with gusts from the east.  You know the ATIS everyday.

I guess the direct purchase and finance-back is becoming the last option unfortunately.  Tim's more patient than we are I'm sure, but if we don't say anything and let him sit on it for a couple more weeks, we can see how desperate he is to part with one of the planes.

We should sit down (when I get back) and discuss the options for this avenue and see if it can work.

Talk to you later