prototype plane list

williammccann@comcast.net williammccann at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 18:46:47 EST 2009

Nice  work !!! Do we have any preference with engine types , Lycoming /Continental ?

I think the Lycoming has a longer TBO then Continental , correct me if I'm wrong !!

Are we looking for a plane in great shape with a mid time engine for $ 60,000 or do we

search for something in the thirties and deal with an engine overhaul .Check out the Civil

Air Patrol plane listed for $73,000 @ 4 - Star ? I think you have it listed on your script.........