meet in November

williammccann@comcast.net williammccann at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 10:08:57 EDT 2009

Sorry to hear about your Dad.. I have been looking for a Cessna 150 with an IFR package for a couple of months now . I think I'm going to hold off until the right plane comes along, so for now I am going to pass on the Cardinal or 182. Have you received any feedback from other pilots interested in forming the club ?

Thanks

Bill McCann