Proposal: June meeting at library

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sat Apr 29 14:12:12 EDT 2017

As you may already know, our May 10th meeting at Daniel Webster will be
the last one at that location due to the school's closure.

I've been scouting around for a new location.  We were offered space at
the restaurant, but that's a little cramped if we get our usual turn-out
of about 30 people, and not particularly set up for a meeting.  It does
have the advantage of being right at the field, in case someone were to
fly in.  The Nashua public library also has some large meeting rooms
available with tables, chairs, and A/V equipment, and they're free for
non-profits (such as EAA), and they're very close to Margaritas and
Agave Azul.

I'm leaning towards going to the library, but I'd like to hear from
everyone else about your preferences, so I've created a survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJBFQMP

It's very simple: just two questions on one page.  Please take a moment
to fill this out.

Thanks!