Off-topic: Cardinal share available and Ukraine message

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Mon Apr 18 16:52:58 EDT 2022

Here are two messages that club members have asked me to forward along.
They're not directly related to IMC flight, so they're off-topic, and
I'll try to limit the number of these sorts of postings that you see so
they're very rare indeed, but if this one bothers anyone, I apologize,
and please do let me know and I'll find a way to avoid it completely in
the future.

First, from Jeff Sipek, he has a Cardinal share that he'd like to sell.

  https://www.josefsipek.net/N18738-for-sale/

Detailed information about the (very nice looking!) plane is on that
page along with Jeff's contact information.  Contact him directly for more.

And second, a message from Robert Zacharski about his effort to help
Ukrainian refugees in Poland.  Contact rzacharski at gmail.com if you need
more information or would like to help out.