EAA IMC Club Nashua Virtual Chapter Meeting TONIGHT and in-person on the 14th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun Dec 11 10:48:01 EST 2022

The virtual meeting will be held tonight at 6:30PM EST (2330Z) via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes). I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those
who want to chat or test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EST.

The in-person meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, December 14th, at
1830L (6:30PM EST) at the Nashua Airport, 93 Perimeter Road, Nashua NH
03063:

  https://goo.gl/maps/GiC2DsYdULDLVpzU8

Because the in-person meeting is indoors, vaccination and masks are
recommended.  Please do not attend if you feel ill or have a recent
positive test result.

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Vertical Guidance Give and Take)
  - Cold Temperature Restricted Airports
  - Question Of The Month (EAA only)
  - EAA Scenario (Passenger In Pain)
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll be there by 6PM to open the room, but the real meeting begins at
6:30PM with this month's scenario.

The Question Of The Month from EAA:

  What reporting requirements must be met when a pilot declares an
  emergency and deviates from regulations?

Supplemental materials: IFR Procedure Briefing by Bruce Williams (22
minute video):

  https://youtu.be/vbB4s7-Fv1c

You can sign up for WINGS credit at the in-person meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=117792

For tonight's webinar, sign up here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=117791

Hope to see you then.