EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting TONIGHT and the 17th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed Jul 13 09:02:35 EDT 2022

The July EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
tonight, at 1830L (6:30PM EDT) at the Nashua Airport, 93 Perimeter Road,
Nashua, NH 03063:

  https://goo.gl/maps/GiC2DsYdULDLVpzU8

Because this meeting is indoors, and the room is not large, vaccination
and masks are recommended.  Please do not attend if you feel ill or have
a recent positive test result.  For those who can't attend in person, a
second virtual meeting will be held on Sunday, July 17th, at 6:30PM EDT
via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Stuck Selector in SoCal)
  - EAA Scenario: "For the birds"
  - Question Of The Month (EAA only)
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll be there by 6PM to open the room, but the real meeting begins at
6:30PM with this month's scenario.  On Sunday, I'll have the Zoom
meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or test equipment, and
the meeting starts at 6:30PM EDT.

Here is the Question Of The Month from EAA:

  You're on the VOR RWY 5 at KGON. At MDA and at the VDP, you decide to
  go missed. The missed procedure says "climbing right turn to 2000."
  When can you start that turn?

  https://aeronav.faa.gov/d-tpp/2206/05049V5.PDF

The Question Of The Month from Radek is on hiatus for Airventure.

You can sign up for WINGS credit at the in-person meeting here (I print
the sign-up list after 4PM):

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=113362

For the Sunday webinar, sign up here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=113363