EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun Mar 13 14:25:16 EDT 2022

The March EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting is scheduled for
tonight at 1830L (6:30PM EST) via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (It's Only Wausau To Wautoma)
  - Question Of The Month
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EDT.  (Note Daylight
Saving time started this morning!)

As mentioned during the Wednesday in-person meeting, Vedant has a group
who are buying a 1962 Piper Cherokee 180, and they are looking for
potential partners.  If you're interested, drop me a line and I'll put
you in touch.

Here is the Question Of The Month from EAA:

  When is a Vertical Speed Indicator required equipment for IMC
  operations?

There will be a code given out near the end of the meeting for those who
want WINGS credit, and I'll check the Zoom logs, so please do use your
name when joining.

Hope to see you then.