Thank you for attending

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sat Aug 24 16:58:25 EDT 2019

Thanks for attending today's class.

The slides and links to other resources are here:

   http://www.workingcode.com/UAS/

For the take-home test, you'll need the "Knowledge Test Supplement"
linked at the site above, or available directly from the FAA.

If you need to discuss any of the questions or answers, let me know and
I'll be happy to work through it with you.  Also, if you'd just like to
have a copy of the answers, I can send those to you.

As mentioned in class, there may be some questions on the actual test
about aeromedical factors.  I recommend reading through chapter 17 of
the "Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge:"

https://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/handbooks_manuals/aviation/phak/

It's only 30 pages, and if you want you can skip the parts about optical
illusions and pilot medical certificates.  Drop me a line if you have
any questions about this or anything else related to the test.

Don't forget to sign up for IACRA as soon as possible.  You'll need an
account in order to apply for the certificate after passing the written
test:

   https://iacra.faa.gov/

Good luck on the test!