[Bantams] This week

s.bosco@comcast.net s.bosco at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 00:09:06 EDT 2012

Beth,

Would you mind just confirming for me that these changes you sent are still valid and that we do not have a game Friday night. The Valley League schedule still has it listed, and I don't need any help getting confused about my schedule!

Thanks,

Sandy

>From Coach Fetta:
The league wants us to play two games at the next level up to see how we
do before the season starts.

Remove from the schedule:
10/5   8 pm
10/20  2:40 pm

Replace with:
10/6  8:50 pm in Haverhill against Agawam
10/20  9:10 pm in Malden against Lexington/Bedford

These changes have already been made to the Valley League Master Schedule.