[Bantams] Bantams - Friday ride home for Spencer Jorgensen

Jim.Santoianni@us.henkel.com Jim.Santoianni at us.henkel.com
Thu Oct 4 20:44:50 EDT 2012

Wendy,

I can drop Spencer off tomorrow night if you still need assistance.

Thanks,

Jim Santoianni

From:   "Wendy Gilchrist" <wgilchri at ix.netcom.com>
To:     "'Beth Carlson'" <beth at workingcode.com>, <bantams at workingcode.com>
Date:   10/03/2012 12:09 PM
Subject:        [Bantams] Bantams - Friday ride  home  for Spencer
Jorgensen
Sent by:        bantams-bounces at workingcode.com

Beth:

I don't have a list of all the Bantam parents' email addresses and wonder
if
you could forward this to the team on my behalf?  BTW - is an email list
available?

Hi Everyone:

Would anyone be able to bring Spencer home from practice on Friday night?
Mike is in San Fran and I have to pick Alex up from her first-ever 6th
grade
dance at the youth center at the same time as practice ends.  Figures!  It
takes a village!

Thanks,
Wendy Jorgensen