[Bantams] This week

Beth Carlson beth at workingcode.com
Mon Sep 10 06:35:19 EDT 2012

Monday, 9/10        8:20 pm practice in Lawrence
Friday, 9/14           8:20 pm practice in Lawrence
Sunday, 9/16         8:20 pm GAME in Lawrence

As I am sure most of you know, the NAYHL's "Kick Off" party is on
Saturday, 9/29.  Each year, there is a silent auction to help raise
funds for the hockey program.  Each team is being asked to create a
basket for the auction.  I thought we could do a scratch ticket wreath.
I am asking for a donation of $10 from each player, but please donate
what is best for you and your family. If you would like to buy your own
tickets and give them to me that is fine, too.  I will be at practice
tonight and Friday to collect the donations.  I would like to have this
collection completed by Sunday, 9/16 to allow time to purchase the
tickets and assemble the wreath.

Thank you,
Beth

--