[Bantams] date survey for end of season party

Jorgensen, Michael Michael.Jorgensen at Westin.com
Mon Apr 22 12:12:34 EDT 2013

Good picture…

Michael

Jorgensen

General Manager

The Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Ave, Boston, Ma 02116
T 617.424.7400    F 617.424.7442    M 314.374.1172

http://www.westin.com/copleyplace <http://www.westin.com/copleyplace>

Westin Brand Hotel of the Year

Engage, Inspire and value every person, every day…

  <http://www.westin.com/weekends>