Fixed vs. Operating Costs

mike.lysik@comcast.net mike.lysik at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 13:10:56 EDT 2009

The spreadsheet is 90% there, and I'll send it out this evening.  I've broken the expenses into three categories.  Capitalized cost(the cost of the plane(note) itself), fixed cost, and then variable cost.

I have two scenario's running...the first is where we "lease" 976 from eagle, and the second is where we go out and buy a plane from someone else.  You can input # of members, # of flying hours per year per member, monthly note, etc., and it gives a good estimate of our monthly or yearly fixed costs per member and the variable costs associated with hobbs time.  I'll provide more instruction in my email tonight...does everyone have microsoft excel?

Mike