Agenda for Wed evening

williammccann@comcast.net williammccann at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 15:13:58 EDT 2009

I'm in agreement with Mike , we should treat this as a pilot program with six people. The price that Eagle East is asking , and all of the upgrades

needed , will determine ( speaking for myself ) if I would be interested. If you are looking to add on an Instrument Rating in the future , or just for situational awareness , 976 needs a new avionics package.Why not negotiate a firm price with Tim so we no where to start with the numbers .

Thanks,

Bill McCann