Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 14:30:46 EDT 2009

Received the following responses from Sean to my questions - see below.
Biggest surprise is TBO on engine.

Had a brief conversation with Tim via phone a few moments ago. He is
interested in working with us. Price of 976 will depend upon what he puts
into it - new PennYan engine? New avionics ? He stresses that he wants to be
fair and I believe him. He will work with us if we buy 976 or if we buy
something else.

Perhaps greatest value in buying 976 is that Eagle East will guarantee
whatever loan we need.

Bob