sample numbers

Steve Gordon steve at media-phile.com
Sat Apr 11 13:49:53 EDT 2009

I see your point.  If we can roll in these seemingly up front costs into the loan it might be more fair to all members regardless of when they join or leave, and it's less of a burden to the founding members.  This is assuming the bank would allow us to finance things such as an initial overhaul fund.

I intentionally left the cost of a GPS NAV/COM out of the base costs to keep the options simple. I asked a followup question in the survey asking if members would be willing to spend approx $500 - $1,000 towards that equipment.  However, if that cost is rolled into the loan, we would need to communicate a monthly dues increase.  I can change the wording of the folowup question to reflect what the monthly increase would be.

Sent from Windows Mobile Smartphone.