976 price

mike.lysik@comcast.net mike.lysik at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 12:01:11 EDT 2009

So we need to come up with $33k, then pay off an additional 17k.  If this is going to work, as we already know, someone will have to step up and be "on the hook" for the $33k loan.  If that's the case, then there are other planes out there that are nicer for less $.  It doesn't seem to be as easy/nice a deal as was initially presented to us.

Just saw Steve's email regarding the up front costs.  If I'm going to join a flying club, I'd rather not have such a large up front cost.  I just can't justify it.  As one of us pointed out during our first meeting, one can join an existing club at LWM for very little out of pocket.  I think it was $45 per month and $75-$99 per hour depending on which plane is used.  That club may be more restrictive than we want, but the price is more in line with what I was looking for.

Mike