976 price

Steve Gordon steve at media-phile.com
Wed Apr 15 12:24:09 EDT 2009

There seems to be one hole.  If a member leaves and is entitled to some
refund, where would the refund money come from?  Over time the club may
build savings, but if a member leaves too soon the club would have
insufficient funds to pay back the member.  If more than one member decides
to leave, that would only exacerbate the cash flow problem.  Such an event
may leave us with little choice but to make a special one-time assessment to
cover the loss of membership.  I would not want to be surprised with a $500
- $1,000 fee accompanied by an increase in monthly dues.

-Steve