081 calculations

Mike Lysik mike.lysik at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 20:48:27 EDT 2009

I'm still having trouble justifying the cost with our numbers.  I can fly 976 for $115 or $120 per hour...I can't remember what the exact price is.  I fly approx. 25 hours per year(I'd like to do more and I know that's where the savings is).  So at $120 per hour, 25 hours the yearly cost is: $3000.  081 will cost me 60/mo + 65 per hour(2 hrs/month) + 1500 up front = 4500 for the first year, and then $3125/yr after that.  I know it's only $1500 + $125 per year, but it's still going to cost me more, and the goal in researching the club was to find a way to fly for less money.  Another option...you can rent a cub in hampton for $80/hr., no upfront costs involved.

Keep me on the list, as I would really like to offer help, but I'm going to say no at this point.

Thanks,
Mike