buy in calculation

Bob McAloon robertmcaloon at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 08:24:09 EDT 2009

Hello all,

    FYI... there is a 1974 172M for sale on Ebay (item number 200327650509) that is supposedly IFR. High TT and engine is also at TBO but thought it might interest you to use as a comparison to 081 or 976. I'm not suggesting this would be an alternative,  just something to use as a reference...

Thanks, Bob McAloon