Fw: RE: Time for a vote on 081?

toddmbs@yahoo.com toddmbs at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 09:49:46 EDT 2009

I don't think this email replied correctly.  It's hard typing on a little phone.

But as I was trying to say, I don't see things working if we have to
charge everyone a large fee upfront (especially for a so-so airplane).
I think we're losing most right there.  A higher monthly fee would
probably go over before a buy-in.  So spreading out the costs over time
is going to be preferred I think.

My other point with financing is that if we do finance it, someone has
to personally guarantee it.  Well, that's really no better than just
buying it.  Because if someone guarantees it without the ability to
actually afford it than that's foolish.  And then we'd be paying
interest to someone else and being our own scape goat for them (I
call that slavery myself).

So as I see it, the best option is for one (or two) of us to buy the plane and sell
it back at reasonable terms. We'll have to sit down and discuss this
and how/if we can make it work.  Since I am going to be on vacation from
Wednesday (tomorrow) until next Tuesday, and out of contact, Jim will have time to
check with the boss.  I'll a week to put a little thought into too.

Todd