Steve Gordon steve at media-phile.com
Wed May 6 13:37:27 EDT 2009

I have decided to take an alternative path.  For me the club option is a way
to get flying now for lower costs, but my long term goal is to build an RV-7
<http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-7int.htm> .  I am not particularly
thrilled to fly in 081 or 976, and the proposed financials have steadily
become more complicated and awkward - more so than I am comfortable with.
I've ordered the RV-7 tail kit and started building
<http://rv7.media-phile.com/> .  I certainly won't be taking flight for
quite some time, and it's not exactly a money saver, but in the end I'll
have an airplane that I really want.

Thanks to everyone for your hard work.  I would like to continue to be on
the mailing list if that is alright.  I am interested to see where this club
goes and I may still be interested in joining this or another club sometime
down the road.

Thanks,

-Steve