request for vote: new numbers and plan

Bob McAloon robertmcaloon at comcast.net
Mon May 25 09:05:31 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

    Sorry for the late response... I just got back from a golfing trip this
morning. I'm very interested and just need today to think about a couple
things before I give you a definate answer. Mike if you go to the link Jim
sent and click on where the picture should be a new window opens with
pictures. It's a very nice looking plane. You'll be hearing from me later
today with definate answer.

Thanks, Bob