straw poll update and reminder

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Mon May 25 15:24:48 EDT 2009

Perrone, Matthew writes:
> First, thank you to all those that have crunched numbers for the proposal. Personally, as a college student with limited ability of time to fly, I'd rather see an up-front cost than a high monthly rate, so my answer is no, but I think it is a good deal for everyone else.

Did you see the second proposal?  ($500 up front, $110/month, and
$70/hour wet.)

> I was curious if either Steve, either Bob, or Todd could send me the costs of the entire operation; everything from maintenance costs, tie-downs, gas prices that were used in the "wet calculation", insurance, etc. I'd like to have them to compare with some other clubs, as well as see if there are other ways to organize the costs. I'd like to throw it into a spreadsheet for quick reference as well as weighting the costs in a variable manner.

There's a copy of the spreadsheet here:

  http://www.workingcode.com/eefc/spreadsheet-jdc.xls

It has all of the information that was used.  (If you can't deal with
the spreadsheet, I can probably extract the information out as plain
old text.)