prototype plane list

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Mon Nov 16 08:47:29 EST 2009

Bob Irving wrote:
> Very impressive job, Jim! It's interesting to me that the price of the a/c
> doesn't seem to have much correlation to the equipment list. I wonder what
> adding a column for engine time would show... probably what we would
> expect...lower the time/higher the price.

Oh ... one other note about that: it'll be tough to get a level playing
field.  Some ads seem to list only STOH or other partial numbers, some
have SMOH with no clear indication of total engine time, and still
others have brand new or reman engines.  All of those should have a
pretty big effect on price.