prototype plane list

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Tue Nov 17 09:44:59 EST 2009

williammccann at comcast.net wrote:
> Good morning,
>

> Here is a nice one to add to the list!Go to Controller and scoll down to
> registration #'s -log in N4674K.

Will do; thanks.  I have a few updates to make, and I'll try to get to
them tonight.

I probably need to add a cron job to check that the links stay valid.
It'll take a couple of weeks for us to decide, and in that time, it's
likely that at least a few of those aircraft will be sold.

By the way ... I registered the eeflyingclub.org domain a few months ago
to make sure we'd have it if necessary.  It's currently hosted on a
virtual server configured on my main home server system.

I can do some trivial HTML design, but I'm a kernel programmer, not a
web site guru, so once we need a real site for the group (for scheduling
links, bylaws, and whatnot), it'll probably need more polish than I can
muster.  If someone else wants to maintain it, speak up.  I'm ok with
doing the work if needed, but if there's someone more capable, I don't
have a proprietary interest in it.