prototype plane list

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Thu Nov 19 09:57:52 EST 2009

Bob Irving wrote:
> I have been pretty distracted lately, too. I'm not 100% confident that I
> will be able to get my medical renewed so I want to be straightforward with
> everyone. I would like to continue to participate with comments but you
> should consider the possibility that I will need to go the LSA route and
> won't be able to join in on a purchase.

Yep; understood.  We're wishing you the best of luck, and I hope you'll
update us as soon as you know more.  Having just three members would
make it a tight fit.  Four is better, and five seems just about ideal.

> Again, thanks Jim on a really great
> job putting the database together.

Thanks again.  I'm already seeing planes drop off the list, and I don't
want to maintain it forever, so I'm hoping we can wrap up in a few
weeks.  The next step is to state our preferences and get a consensus
candidate from the list.  Can we shoot for (say) Saturday, December
12th?  That's a little over three weeks from now.