meet in November

Bob Irving rhirving at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:24:04 EDT 2009

I propose that we attempt to meet once more on November 7th to see if we can
move forward with either a club or a partnership. Joe’s Café at noon on
Saturday, Nov. 7th.  Anyone interested?  We probably all agree that the
SR-20 is awesome but probably much more airplane than we want to start with.
Insurance alone could run 4000-5000 annually.

PS – please add George Walk to the group mail list (gmwalk at gmail.com).
George is IFR rated with about 250+ hours.  He has some  interest in us if
we consider something more advanced than a plain vanilla 172 – maybe an IFR
172 XP or IFR 177 Cardinal.  Thanks.

Bob