meet in November

williammccann@comcast.net williammccann at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 17:15:57 EDT 2009

I spoke with a member of a flying club ( Aeronauts based @ Klwm ) this afternoon. He bought an existing share for about $7500 with monthly dues

of $ 120.00 per month . They have 9 members , fly a 1973 Cherokee 180, in good condition,  with a   Garmin 430 and rental is $70.00 per hour. Just

some numbers to throw around. Also , are we going to put a minimum price of a  buy-in to prospective members before the meeting. It might eliminate

all  of the spread sheets and e-mails generated at previous meetings ?

Bill McCann