EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting December 14th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Thu Dec 1 13:27:57 EST 2016

The December EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
December 14th at 1830L (6:30PM) in Webster Hall Room 227, DWC, 20
University Dr., Nashua, NH 03063.

  http://tinyurl.com/DWCWebster

Questions?  Comments?  Concerns?  Please send them to Jim Carlson
<carlsonj at workingcode.com>.

Items planned for December's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Which Way To Winnemucca)
  - Chart Discussion
  - Charity Flying Notes
  - Meeting Site Updates
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

Due to the coming holidays, Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester
Chapter Meeting has been canceled for December.  If you'll miss our
meeting this month, I hope to see you in January.

Last month, Dave Pascoe mentioned a CFI-I's blog.  It's an interesting
and informative site, and I recommend checking it out:

  http://cfiruss.blogspot.com/

Finally, I've finally been named as an FAA Safety Team Representative, a
volunteer position.  The big news with this is that, starting in
January, I'll be able to issue meeting notices through SPANS and provide
WINGS credit for attending.  Because there's a long lead time in the
SPANS notices, they'll necessarily be a little less detailed than these
regular monthly announcements.

Until then, fly safely!