Stratux ADS-B Information

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Thu Sep 15 14:21:50 EDT 2016

Here's a link to the information Doug Fortnam has found for the Stratux
open source ADS-B receiver:

  http://www.workingcode.com/imc-club/Stratux-info.html

Sorry for the tardiness.  It took me a little while to reformat it into
a web page.

If you have any additional links or information you'd like to have
appear on that page, let me know.  I'll probably be building one of
these just for something to play with.  For those who don't want to go
through the trouble of building this thing, consider:

https://store.openflightsolutions.com/collections/flightbox-ads-b/products/flightbox-dual-band-oshkosh

... obviously, the price goes up a bit if you want someone else to build
it for you, but it's still cheaper than the big guys.