EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed May 10 08:43:53 EDT 2017

The May EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
tonight at 1830L (6:30PM) in Webster Hall Room 227, DWC, 20
University Dr., Nashua, NH 03063.

  http://tinyurl.com/DWCWebster

Questions?  Comments?  Concerns?  Please send them to Jim Carlson
<carlsonj at workingcode.com>.

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Blind Climb At Richwood)
  - Chart Discussion (SKMZ; missed last month)
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 in Room 216, Ammon Center, 175 Ammon Dr.,
Manchester, NH 03103.  Both meetings are sponsored by National Flight
Simulator.

  http://tinyurl.com/NationalFlightSim

This meeting qualifies for 1 WINGS credit as "Basic Knowledge."  You can
sign up in advance here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=75651

Note: this will be our last meeting at Daniel Webster, due to the sale
of DWC and the closing of the buildings.  I received 26 responses to the
survey request for consensus on a new location, and the majority (62%)
said that the Nashua Public Library was acceptable, and almost everyone
(92%) wanted to keep the same date and time.  So, our NEXT meeting in
June will be in the Large Meeting Room (capacity: 40) in the library.

I wasn't able to get space at the tower due to usage concerns -- we're
just a non-profit.  We had a couple of other suggestions (City Hall and
the Aviation Museum), and I hope the proponents of those will bring them
up at the meeting tonight.

I heard the concerns about keeping the meeting on-field, but was unable
to get any suitable on-field location other than the cafe.  If anyone
needs transportation in June between the airport and the library, please
contact me, and I'll make sure you have a ride.

See you tonight!