EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting February 14th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Thu Feb 1 13:53:45 EST 2018

The February EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
February 14th at 1830L (6:30PM) at the Nashua Airport, 93 Perimeter
Road, Nashua, NH 03063.

  http://tinyurl.com/KASH-airport-authority

Questions?  Comments?  Concerns?  Please send them to Jim Carlson
<carlsonj at workingcode.com>.

Items planned for February's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenarios (Trimmed For The Approach)
  - Question Of The Month
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

Here's the Question Of The Month (don't reply now; come ready to discuss
at the meeting):

  You are on a descend via clearance and the controller vectors you off
  the procedure for traffic. Are you going to continue your "descend
  via" altitude?

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, February 20th 2018 in Suite 103, Ammon Center, 175 Ammon Dr.,
Manchester, NH 03103.  Both meetings are sponsored by National Flight
Simulator.

  http://tinyurl.com/NationalFlightSim

Either meeting qualifies for 1 WINGS credit as "Basic Knowledge."  You
can sign up in advance for the Nashua meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=80588

and the Manchester meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=80589

Long range planning: I will be in the Mediterranean on the second
Wednesday in August (the 8th).  If someone else would like to run the
meeting, drop me a line, and I'll help provide all the materials.
Otherwise, we'll need to reschedule to the 1st or the 22nd.

Until the next meeting, fly safely!