EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting April 8th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed Apr 1 15:15:12 EDT 2020

The April EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
April 8th at 1830L (6:30PM) via WebEx conference call.  This meeting
will be a little different from the usual one, including a paraphrased
scenario and perhaps a little more discussion.

You can participate from an Apple or Android mobile device via free apps:

  https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cisco-webex-meetings/id298844386

  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.webex.meetings

If you use one of these mobile apps, the meeting number is 624 967 419.

You can also connect directly from a desktop machine (tested on OpenSUSE
Linux, Windows 10, and MacOS X):

  https://meetingsamer2.webex.com/meet/carlsonj

If you can't get audio for some reason, or don't have a mobile device or
computer (how are you reading this message?), you can also dial in to
participate:

  +1 (408) 418-9388
  Access code: 624 967 419

Because this is a new thing for many of you, and I know we'll be dealing
with many different platforms and problems, I will hold a little testing
party on Sunday, April 5th, starting at 3PM.  We won't be discussing
anything, so don't worry if you miss it.  But I'll open the meeting room
so that folks can connect and verify that their equipment all works.

On April 8th, I'll open up the meeting room at 6PM, so if you want to
arrive early and have a disorganized chat, as we usually do, feel free
to do so.  The real meeting begins at 6:30PM with this month's scenario,
entitled "No Approach Here."

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, April 21st 2020, with remote access details to follow.  Both
meetings are sponsored by National Flight Simulator.

  http://tinyurl.com/NationalFlightSim

Unfortunately, most of the SPANS infrastructure seems to be off-line at
this time, so we won't be offering WINGS credit.  But we will still have
some interesting discussion, and hope to see you there.

Until the next meeting, fly safely, and maintain social distance from
all other traffic!