EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting July 8th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Fri Jul 3 14:05:58 EDT 2020

The July EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
July 8th at 1830L (6:30PM) via WebEx conference call.

Items planned for July's meeting:

   - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Sucked Into a Thunderstorm)
   - Club Scenario (The Flag)
   - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

You can participate from an Apple or Android mobile device via free apps:

   https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cisco-webex-meetings/id298844386

   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.webex.meetings

If you use one of these mobile apps, the meeting number is 126 887 2530.

You can also connect directly from a desktop computer:

   https://jamescarlson.my.webex.com/meet/imc

If you can't get audio for some reason, or don't have a mobile device or
computer, you can also dial in to participate:

   +1 (408) 418-9388
   Access code: 126 887 2530

I'll open up the meeting room at 6PM, so if you want to arrive early and
have a disorganized chat, as we usually do, or to test your equipment,
feel free to do so.  The real meeting begins at 6:30PM with this month's
scenario, entitled "Sucked Into a Thunderstorm."

There is no Question Of The Month from Radek for July.

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, July 21st 2020, with remote access details below.  Both
meetings are sponsored by National Flight Simulator.

   http://tinyurl.com/NationalFlightSim

Either meeting qualifies for 1 WINGS credit as "Basic Knowledge."  You
can sign up in advance for the Nashua meeting here:

   https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=100826

and the Manchester meeting here:

   https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=100827

Manchester dial-in information: