EAA IMC Club Nashua In-Person Chapter Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed Dec 14 09:05:30 EST 2022

Note: it's come to my attention that some people are receiving these
messages in a delayed manner for reasons that are completely outside my
control.  I'm sorry that's the case, and I've done everything possible
to make sure they arrive on time, but I can't control your email
provider.  If you're one of the ones affected, I suggest looking at
SPANS (faasafety.gov) for announcements or relying on the schedule:
second Sunday and second Wednesday of every month.

The in-person meeting is scheduled for tonight at 1830L (6:30PM EST) at
the Nashua Airport, 93 Perimeter Road, Nashua NH 03063:

  https://goo.gl/maps/GiC2DsYdULDLVpzU8

Because the in-person meeting is indoors, vaccination and masks are
recommended.  Please do not attend if you feel ill or have a recent
positive test result.

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Vertical Guidance Give and Take)
  - Cold Temperature Restricted Airports
  - Question Of The Month (EAA only)
  - EAA Scenario (Passenger In Pain)
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll be there by 6PM to open the room, but the real meeting begins at
6:30PM with this month's scenario.

The Question Of The Month from EAA:

  What reporting requirements must be met when a pilot declares an
  emergency and deviates from regulations?

Supplemental materials: IFR Procedure Briefing by Bruce Williams (22
minute video):

  https://youtu.be/vbB4s7-Fv1c

You can sign up for WINGS credit at the in-person meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=117792

Hope to see you then.