EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting February 9th (virtual)

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Thu Feb 3 13:16:42 EST 2022

The February EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
Wednesday, February 9th, at 1830L (6:30PM EST) at the Nashua Airport,
93 Perimeter Road, Nashua, NH 03063:

  https://tinyurl.com/KASH-airport-authority

Out of caution, and to allow some of the folks who've missed having a
WINGS credit virtual meeting to attend, we're having this meeting
on-line via Zoom.  Here's the direct link to the meeting:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Items planned for February's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Doubt About The Dalles)
  - DA/MDA discussion
  - Question Of The Month
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll open the Zoom meeting by 6PM, so that you can show up to test your
equipment (encouraged!) or chat, but the real meeting begins at 6:30PM
with this month's scenario.

Here is the Question Of The Month from Radek:

  What is the difference between AGL (Above Ground Level) and AFE (Above
  Field Elevation)? Why is it important to know the Field Elevation?

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, February 15th, 2022.  Both meetings are sponsored by National
Flight Simulator.

  https://tinyurl.com/NationalFlightSim

Please contact Peter Rodrigues <pcrod24 at gmail.com> to get access to
the Manchester meeting or for any other questions about it.

Only the Nashua meeting qualifies for WINGS credit as "Basic Knowledge."
(The Manchester meeting doesn't take attendance.  We are trying to fix
this for future meetings.)  You can sign up in advance for the Nashua
in-person meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/

and the Manchester Zoom meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/